Starting a Circle can seem a little intimidating. The good news is, you don’t have to be party person or a Bible scholar to lead a Circle! We have some great resources available to help make leading a Circle as easy as possible. And, you’re not alone! Our Circle Coordinators and Coaches are there for you, every step of the way.
View the Circle Leader Training videos below to help start your Circle off on the right foot.
The process to start a Circle is simple:
- Complete the Start-up Form
- Discuss your Circle plans with your campus Circle Coordinator or Coach
- Invite participants and begin meeting
Lesson 1: Capture Your Vision
In this introduction video, you’ll learn about the GPC vision for Circles, what we expect from our Circle Leaders, and encouragement to help you begin dreaming about your vision for your Circle.
- Capture your vision in the Circle Start-up Form or in Your Circle Plan
- Request a Circle Leader Box
- Connect with your Circles Coordinator
Lesson 2: The 3 Core Circle Priorities
What do we want to build into every Circle at Grand Point? You’ll find out in this video how to create an environment of belonging, becoming, and building.
- How to Start a Free Market Circle Guide – to think through how to integrate these 3 priorities into your Circle
- Intentional Discipling Conversations Guide
Lesson 3: Circle Resources & Support
Watch this to understand what tools GPC offers to help you create a Circle that thrives.
Lesson 4: What it Takes to Get Started
This walk-through of our Circle start-up process will help you discover the steps you need to take to get your Circle off the ground.
- Your goal: Focus on relationships
- Circle Up Study
- Schedule an appointment with your Campus Coordinator/Coach
Lesson 5: The What-if Questions
We cover some of the common questions we hear from Circle Leaders —questions about childcare, conflict, talkers, and “the fade.” You’ve got this! We can help!