- Watch the GPC pastors discuss our regathering plans on June 11, 2020.
- Click here to view the “10 to Get Back in” details for our campuses.
- Review our “Frequently Asked Questions”
Ways to Help
- Support our ministry partners in India as they work to provide food for their communities by donating online and choosing “12:24 Missions” from the dropdown menu.
- Noah’s House (16 residents) and Gracie’s Place (12 residents) are still in need of meals for their residents. If anyone is willing to help support these men and women, you can contact Robin at the church office (rdespres@grandpointchurch or 717-263-9523) to sign up. There are several ways you can help:
- Prepare a meal
- Provide the groceries for a meal
- Purchase a grocery store gift card
- Donate cleaning products and/or paper products
- Donate blood (head to the Red Cross website to find a location)
- Make masks for WellSpan
- Partner with a family in need (contact the church office to sign up)
- Visit the United Way website for additional volunteer opportunities
If you have a personal need that you would like to share with us, please contact the church office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717-263-9523
Visit our YouTube page for weekly updates from Pastor Lawrence. Make sure you subscribe and click the “bell” icon to turn on notifications so you never miss a video!
You can also subscribe to our weekly newsletter for updates on our NextGen ministries, ways to serve the community, and more.